Since I've been asked so many times about bread & it seems to be the hardest thing for my clients to give up...
I want to share my favorite PALEO BREAD recipe with you!!
Who says paleo is boring??
I can make a substitute for just about anything
make it guilt free!!
- 2 cups almond flour/meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup golden flax meal
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 5 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey/ agave
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt and baking soda in a food processor
- Mix in eggs, oil, honey and vinegar
- Pour batter into a lightly greased loaf pan (use coconut oil or spray)
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes
- Let bread cool in the pan
- Slice and enjoy!!
* For variety ~ I will omit the apple cider vinegar,
add 3 over ripe bananas and about a cup of chopped walnuts for " banana bread"
You can add just about anything else you like!
Raisins, cocoa nibs, lemon+ poppy seeds,
cinnamon +vanilla extract+ pumpkin.... etc...